The Rochester School for the Deaf embraces a positive growth strategy to ensure that the school continues to provide high quality education for deaf and hard-of-hearing children. To accomplish this goal, RSD is moving forward in a thoughtful and expeditious manner to adapt to a rapidly changing educational marketplace. Advances in technology, medicine and teaching methodology have prompted RSD to continuously evolve for the benefit of those we serve.
RSD will continue to grow in the midst of change and seeks out opportunities to keep our school one of the nation's outstanding educational environments.
For information on how you can play an important role in the evolution of RSD, please contact Stephanie, Director of Advancement at 585-336-5884 or send e-mail
- Participate in one of our fundraising events (River Ramble or Adventures in Education)
- Make a gift of stock, Donor Advised Fund, cash or personal property
- Donate through your employer’s matching gift program
- Select United Way #1162 for Donor Choice
- Leave a legacy of helping others by including a gift to RSD in your Estate plans
- Honor a loved one with a memorial gift
- Volunteer at one of our fundraisers